Air Fryer Tofu
The air fryer is a downsized version of the convection oven that makes sustenance flavorful and fresh with almost no oil.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 egg
- 1(450g) package soft tofu drained
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 green onion chopped
- 500 ml vegetable oil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons ginger finely minced
- 1 red pepper minced
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 200 g chicken breast minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 30 g yam clay into mud (option)
- 1 tablespoon corn kernels option
- 1 tablespoon cheese strip
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice option
Add the tofu, carrot, salt, yam and mix well in a bowl.
Beat the egg in the bowl. Add the corn kernels, chicken breast, black pepper powder, green onion, and starch. Then quickly stir it for 30 seconds.
Put the tofu paste into the mold. Garnish with cheese and red pepper.
Then Bake it in the air fryer at 350℉（175℃） for 10-15 minutes. Transfer it on a plate. Serve.