Tofu with vegetables and special sauces makes this tofu steak tastes profoundly delicious.
How TO Make Tofu Steak
• 6 Tricholoma, minced
• 1/2 carrot, minced
• 2 green onion, chopped
• 2 medium cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 egg
• 45g bread crumbs
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1(12 ounces) package extra-firm of tofu, drained and smashed
• 1 tablespoon starch
• 1 onion, minced
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 tablespoons black pepper sauce
• 1 tablespoon ketchup
• 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1. Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add onion, carrot, and Tricholoma and cook. Transfer it in a plate and set aside.
2. Add tofu, onion, egg, bread crumbs, starch, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and mix well by hand.
3. Pinched the tofu paste into a sphere and pressed it into a pie shape. Heat the pan again and fry until golden on both sides. Transfer on a plate and set aside.
4. Melt butter in the pan, add garlic, Tricholoma, and onion and fry until fragrant. Pour black pepper sauce, ketchup, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, and 100ml water in the pan. Stir-fry it evenly and cook it under middle heat until the sauce has thickened.
5. Sprinkle the sauce on the tofu steak. Serve.
- 6 Tricholoma minced
- 1/2 carrot minced
- 2 green onion chopped
- 2 medium cloves of garlic minced
- 1 egg
- 45g bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ouncepackage extra-firm of tofu drained and smashed
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 1 onion minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons black pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce